Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 30, 2008

    VACATION

    Wow, do I need one!  And what do you know, I just happen to be making my way down to the beach tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday (May 4th).   What a coincidence! :)  Seriously, Adam and I are past due for a little R&R.  I love you all, but if you need me, I won't be available until Monday.  This is one of those turn-off-the-cell-phone/leave-work-COMPLETELY-behind type of vacations.  Adam's orders.  He said (and I quote), "Jessica, mental checklists are not allowed this weekend.  Work is against the rules until Monday."  I said, "sir yes sir!"  So I hope you all have a glorious weekend and I promise to show some extra photo love when I get back.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    you and adam have a good time at the beach. hope the weather is great for you guys.

    erin

    Anonymous said...

    Absolutely, my dear, throw the cell phone in the ocean if you have too! Have a wonderful time and eat some seafood for me!

    heather said...

    Have fun with your sweetie and enjoy the peace and quiet. And don't eat seafood for me I am allergic.