Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 12, 2008

    Is anybody out there?

    I wouldn't blame you if you all abandoned me for more interesting and active bloggers!!   I kind of fell through on my blogging promise to show some "extra photo love" when I got back from vacation.  (Insert excuse here).  So what can I do, right?  That's the past, we've got to move on--I've got lots and lots of photos to share.  I'll start with some fun wedding photos from this weekend.  










    Adam is now ordering me to get some rest, so I’ll have to post more pictures later.  If I’ve taken your pictures and haven’t posted them on the blog, it’s not because I don’t like you.  A girl’s just got to get some sleep sometime, you know what I mean?!

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    these are really beautiful. i love them. great job jessica

    erin

    Snarky Seamstress said...

    Gorgeous, as always. One day if I get married I definitely want you to photograph it!

    Anonymous said...

    SO PRETTY! Jessica, I love looking at your work. You're doing such an awesome job!

    <>< Ali Patrick (Ohio)

    Anonymous said...

    i haven't stopped checkin your blog jessica. Beautiful shots, you are getting better and better. Amazing.

    Anonymous said...

    Jessica we are still here! I have been wanting to talk with you about some pictures of our family when I start to really show in my pregnancy. So probably late summer early fall would be best. We have tons of time but I've been reclusive lately due to morning sickness. I haven't forgotten you, deary! Hope your vacay was fun!