Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 26, 2008

    Stages...

    I've been shooting ALOT lately, which is so much fun for me, but also poses the problem of getting really far behind on everything else in life.  I guess that's a good problem to have, right?  I am thankful for Adam, who is the calm to my storm.  I can get really overwhelmed with the amount that is expected of me, and he is so good about breaking things down for me to chew in smaller bites.  I am at a time in my life where lots of exciting things are happening, but I am having a hard time keeping up!  For those that don't know, I also work a day job in downtown Birmingham.  I have a great boss and am incredibly thankful for this job's provision, but at the moment it feels that I'm working two full time jobs.  And I guess I am.  I am learning how to balance work with actually having a life and spending time with my husband and getting some rest in between.   I'm in process...I think that is a good place to be.

    On another note, my wonderful sister and brother in law are in a new stage as well...Weaver is quite the little man and has completely enriched all of our lives.  I never knew I could love a little person so much.  Here are a couple of pictures from his first concert!  He loved Uncle Adam's music. :)



    No comments: