Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 30, 2008

    As Laura, her mom Carol, and I walked and talked Monday evening, it seemed the excitement in the air just continued to grow.  With graduation only a couple of weeks away, Laura is on the verge of new beginnings.  As we talked about college roommates and dorm life and majors and careers, it brought me back to my senior year of high school.  It is such a time of possibility and anticipation.  Laura is an incredibly bright, talented and accomplished girl, and I know she has a myriad of opportunities and experiences awaiting her.  She is poised to take advantage of her college career in a way that I wish I had been when I was her age.  I was truly blessed by my time with Laura and her mom, and wish them only the best in the exciting years to come.




    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Wow, These are gorgeous pictures ! Enjoy your time with your hubby!
    Love
    Wendy