Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 2, 2008

    Sweet Weaver Gray

    What a blessing little Weaver has been to our family.  I have always had a distant fondness for babies, but I've never really been around one this tiny.  I love everything about him, down to his tiny toenails.  I really could sit and watch him breathe all day.  I never thought baby watching would be this fascinating, but the fact that he is my nephew changes everything.  I can't imagine what being a mother is like.  Katie and lee are such naturals with him.  What a beautiful little family they are!







    I almost threw out this last photo when I was editing...I thought it was too funky for a baby photo.  It grew on me, though.  Now I love the flare and sun rays and warm tones and all that makes it funky.  What do you think?



    5 comments:

    Laura said...

    Very artsy. I like it alot.

    Kim said...

    No, I really like it. It's almost as if I should start singing the Hallelujah chorus when I see it.

    "Laaaaa, look at this beautiful baby in the sunshine, laaaaaa!"

    I like the footy, fingers one the best. I definitely won't be copying that one. I'm offended you even thought it.

    Anonymous said...

    Love your new look, Jessica! O, and the baby pictures are so wonderful. I like that last one too. It's a joyful picture on what could have been a quiet, peaceful moment. I think if and when you decide to have a baby you will make a wonderful mom.

    Amy said...

    oh. I nearly cried.

    Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

    LOVE IT!!!!! you are so blessed and talented. thank you for sharing with us.