Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 17, 2008

    Sunshine and a Sunday Afternoon

    I LOVE engagement shoots.  Love love love them.  Aren't these two gorgeous?  I did no coaxing to get this out of them--they just completely adore each other.  Don't I have the best job in the world?


    SPRING IS HERE!  And wow, do I have the fever.  I could not have chosen a better way than to spend my Sunday afternoon with this precious couple at Botanical Gardens.  Don't you love the sunshine and (semi) warm weather?!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Spring is the best. It's so refreshing to hear someone talk so passionately about their job. I always thought I might like to be a florist because people love to get flowers. Imagine everytime you knock on a door your greeted with a smile. I think I could live with that!