Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 16, 2008

    New beginnings

    Weddings are full of such hope, such possibility...they are a glorious sign of new, exciting beginnings.  It is a true privilege for me to witness this momentous day in a couple's life.  Every time I am reminded of my own vows with my sweet husband.  It was the most wonderful day of my life, and now I get to relive the excitement every time I document another couple's wedding.

    Thank you, Laura and Matt, for trusting me to capture your wonderful day.  













    3 comments:

    Kara said...

    I LOVE the pictures. You make it look so easy!

    Unknown said...

    Jessica,

    Thank you so much for everything you did for us during our wedding! These photos are AMAZING!! We could not have chosen a better photographer. You have truly captured the best day of our lives the best way possible!

    Thank you again!

    Matthew & Laura Barnett

    erin nolen said...

    i really love the bride with the bridesmaids shots, jess! the colors are just beautiful. i love seeing everything that you're posting these days!