Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 9, 2008

    Testing things out...

    I just got a new lens and I love it!  I tested it out at the wedding I shot last night.  It took me a while to get the hang of the super sensitive focus, but I really love what it can do.   I know this isn't super creative, but I thought it wasn't bad for a first try!

    *On a side note, I'm obsessed with the antique look.  Please forgive me, as all of my blog photos are victims of my obsession. :)


    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Wow! Look at the focus on that bad boy! You can see every little mark on the groom's band. Very cool. I love the antique look too. Sepia tones are my fave.

    j&bH said...

    can't wait to see what you can do with us! looking forward to seeing you and scheming about pictures during THE moment...well, the FIRST moment of our BIG day. :)

    Crissy said...

    Wow ~ so cool! Very professional looking!