Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 28, 2008

    Mr. & Mrs. Smith

    Ginny and Daniel had the perfect wedding. It wasn't just about the decorations and details (although those were fabulous- I would expect nothing less from the fashion/design savvy Ginny). It was the culmination of their individual journeys into promise of the future plans that the Lord has for them together.


    Photobucket

    I heart Ginny's dress. If I was getting married tomorrow, this is the dress I would choose, hands down.

    Photobucket

    Daniel spent the morning of his wedding day serving everyone around him. I was amazed at his innate selflessness. He is going to make one wonderful husband to Mrs. Smith!

    Photobucket

    Look at how joyful they are!

    Photobucket
    To view more of their wedding images, click here!

    Ginny & Daniel, thank you for asking me to capture your amazing wedding. It was nothing short of perfect because it was encompassed by the joy that the Lord has put in your hearts. Thank you for pouring out your lives to those around you.

    2 comments:

    Angie Davis said...

    i loved this day too, and jessica you did such a wonderful job capturing it!

    Ginny said...

    who are those amazingly ridiculously good looking people?
    i loved all of them, jess, thank you so much for capturing mine and daniel's day.