Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 3, 2008

    It's been 2 Years

    since I walked down the aisle and promised the rest of my life to Adam Nathaniel Wright.   Two years that have been so rich and full, but too short for my liking.  I have experienced more joy in the last two years than I could have imagined, more heartache than I thought I could withstand, more peace than I knew I had been given, and more contentment than I thought was possible.  I thought I understood the love of Christ before I met Adam.  Now I see it every day, in the patient smiles and gentle tones and humble workings of my husband.  I have learned the irreplaceable value of forgiveness and the healing power of the gospel in the two simple words "I'm sorry."  I have seen God's hand mend my hurt and his, by shining through the brokenness of our misguided ways and always leading us back to the hand of Jesus. With each hurt has come a healing that has deepened my love and respect for this man that God has called me to serve.  Two years ago I was oblivious to the magnitude of my promise and the weight of my words as I joyously uttered "I do."  Those words have grown richer and have continued to ring sweetly in our hearts as we make that same pledge with each rising and setting of the sun.  To my sweet, wonderful Adam:  I love you every day.


    **To all of my wonderful clients, I want you to know that I will be a little hard to reach this weekend, as Adam and I are taking a little time off to celebrate our marriage.  We are headed to Destin today and will return on Tuesday.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will catch up with you next week!




    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Have fun on your vacation! I'm excited to see how our pictures turned out. We'll catch up with you next week sometime, dear.

    Anne Marie W. said...

    How sweet! I hope you are enjoying your trip to the beach. The two of you make a wonderful couple. Wishing you many many more anniversaries!