Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 7, 2008

    The Glorious Beach

    Adam and I could not have had a better vacation. We slept in, lounged on the beach, ate out, played putt-putt, went to the movies, went shopping, and just enjoyed being together. My only complaint is that it ended too early. I must say October is the most beautiful time of the year to hit the beach--the water was gorgeous and we had the beach pretty much to ourselves.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    This is the house that we stayed in.

    Photobucket


    Kidding of course. We stayed at a place right on the beach, which was perfect. I spotted this house on our ride home and begged Adam to stop and let me snap a quick photo (thinking that it looked interesting and quirky and might make a cool black & white). I was walking to get a close up shot when Adam mentioned its resemblance to the residence in the last scary movie he saw, and then proceeded to describe the gory plot in detail. At this point I sprouted wings and flew back to the car before he could fill my mind with more fodder for the nightmares that are sure to come.

    So we are back in the swing of things and I have several fun sessions to share, and maybe another sale in the near future. :) Stay tuned for more to come soon!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    loved the beach pics. your right october is a great time to go. the weather is soo perfect. i am soo glad you and adam had a wonderful time. happy anniversary. 2 years that is amazing. god is soo good

    erin

    wp said...

    you two are just adorable! and hilarious :) love you, guys and so glad you had a great escape to the coast - happy anniversary!