Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 13, 2008

    Busy, busy!

    So I had great intentions, but somehow life got in the way and I failed to post any of the sessions that I promised!! One of the reasons was because...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    I was getting ready for my very first bridal fair!! I was so nervous all week about my booth coming together, but I feel like it turned out just like I envisioned. My sweet parents came along to help me set everything up and I really could not have done it without their help. My mom has such a great eye for design and helped me to get all of the details just right.

    Photobucket

    I loved meeting all of the other vendors that participated. Renee, the owner of Rosewood (where I shot Amber & Gene's wedding) had a booth right across from me. We had such a good time tasting all of the food from the caterers around town! :) I also met the fabulous owner of Flower Stems, Mr. Vince Gray. He provided the arrangements for the event, and I was completely blown away by the originality and detail in his work. You can check out all of the vendors that participated at this link.

    I loved getting to visit with all of the beautiful brides that participated (one of them was one of my brides...we're shooting her engagements next weekend, so be on the lookout for her fun photos!). Thanks to everyone who came out!

    7 comments:

    katie said...

    WOW! good for you! your booth looks really nice, i hope it brings you many weddings to come...

    Anonymous said...

    I hope this brings you a bunch of clients! You are so talented!

    Laura said...

    The booth looked AMAZING, Jessica. Guess the Crop-A-Dile did the job, huh?

    (We missed you Sunday night.)

    wp said...

    what a beautiful spread! so glad it went well :)

    paula said...

    i am so excited for you! the booth looked amazing.

    Jessica said...

    thanks for the encouragement friends!!!

    Shea Halliburton said...

    jess! this looks AWESOME! i'm so proud of you. :)