Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 28, 2008

    Wynfrey Occasions

    Photobucket

    Wedding planning is a full-time job in and of itself.  With so many details to coordinate and decisions to make, it is so important to select the right vendors to make the whole process run smoothly.  Find people who you really click with, who want to learn your vision for your day and then work hard to make those dreams a reality.  Cathy Sherbet of Wynfrey Occasions fits the "perfect vendor" description to a T.  I've known Cathy since my time at Montevallo, and I cannot think of a more personable and professional person to work in the event catering industry.  And I am completely impressed with Wynfrey Occasions.  They have an incredible menu with options to suit all types of events and needs (think pancake bar for a morning wedding....how creative and awesome is that?!!), AND they cater all around the Birmingham area.  

    I married my wonderful husband almost two years ago and I wish someone had sent a list of preferred vendors my way...I had no idea what I was doing and had to start from scratch.  So hopefully my occasional vendor posts will help someone out!  You can reach Cathy at the number below, and tell her that Jessica says hello! :)


    Photobucket

    No comments: