Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    Amber & Gene

    Amber & Gene's wedding was so special to me for many reasons. Amber and Gene have dated for such a long time and we've all been waiting for this day to come! Amber is my wonderful, beautiful cousin and it was so great to be surrounded all day by smiling family members that I don't spend enough time with. She was such a stunning bride, and I was so privileged to be able to document their wedding day.

    They were married at the Rosewood House, which I now love! The house itself is beautiful, and the staff is so attentive!

    Photobucket


    Renee, the owner, also made this fabulous cake. I was completely blown away!

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    To see more images and watch their wedding slideshow, click here!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Those are great. I love that the men wore brown suits! My favorite shots are the ones without the people, like the empty chairs and the pair of shoes. You capture the human element in these everyday things so well. I also love the picture of the bride through her vail. Beautiful.