Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    Ginny & Daniel are ENGAGED!

    Ok, I have another preview for you. I just couldn't wait until I'd finished all of the photos to show you Ginny & Daniel. Ginny worked for Campus Outreach in Montevallo when I was there, and discipled me three of the four years I was in school. She recently moved back to Gadsden, her hometown, and we have all missed her terribly. However, I'm so thrilled for Ginny & Daniel...they are just so perfect together. I've joined them in counting down the days until their wedding in October.


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    oh my goodness. how exciting. i am soo excited for them both. these are great pics jessica. great job :)

    Laura said...

    Gorgeous shots, as always!