Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 25, 2008

    Look at this little man!!!

    Isn't he so precious?!  He was so wonderful the whole time that we photographed him.  Little Connor came to visit his family in Alabama for a week, and his aunt Julie (my fellow Phi Mu sister from the Montevallo days) wanted to surprise his mommy with a photo shoot.  


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    You can view sweet little Connor's slideshow here.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    How precious is he? I love the pictures!

    Anonymous said...

    small world! julie's my cousin and i havent been able to see many pictures of connor! it's really nice to finally see some family pics! =)

    Anonymous said...

    Jessica, you did an awesome job! I love the pictures--Thanks so much!