Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 30, 2008

    As promised...

    Photobucket

    I love to be able to help my brides out, so I thought "Why not get started on the right foot and get a little sale going?" Starting today and going through Sept. 15th, I'll knock a whole 15% off of the initial wedding investment!  Click on the sale poster above to download the sale brochure, and then print it off and send it in with your contract & deposit.

    **Not-so-fine print:  Contract and deposit must be received by the 15th for the offer to apply.  Sale does not include products (prints, albums, etc).  Email me for a copy of the contract if you are interested!

    Ok,  I haven't posted pictures in a while, so here is one from my adorable nephew.  I met my sister-in-law Katie at Botanical Gardens this morning to shoot a quick 6 month session.



    Photobucket


    Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!!

    1 comment:

    Anne Marie W. said...

    That is a great picture...it's timeless.