Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 15, 2008

    Sweet Angel...

    That's what my grandmother, Hubbard (isn't that the best name for a grandmother?!), used to call me when I was little.  She'd say it in her soothing southern Gone with the Wind accent.  That's what I thought when I saw this precious little one that the Russells are watching over...I just wanted to cuddle her the whole time I was there.  She's such a wonderful, calm baby who is soon to have a new home...we had to rush to get these photos done before she was adopted.  What a gift she'll be to her new family. 









    4 comments:

    Corey Nolen said...

    hey jessica, what a cool thing to photograph before the adoption. is that through lifeline? what if you took a picture of our baby?

    AMANDA said...

    HI JESSICA, I AM WENDY RUSSELLS SISTER AMANDA.
    YOU HAVE DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB ON ALL OF THE PICS. NOT JUST MORGANS BUT ALL OF THEM! THEY ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL!

    Anonymous said...

    She is an angel and you are the perfect photographer to capture that!

    Jessica said...

    corey--it has really been an incredible gift to do this....and that would make it a million times better if i got to photograph the new nolen addition! i'm not sure who the russells go through to be foster parents...i'll have to check with them and let you know.

    amanda & melissa-thanks so much! the david & wendy have been so great to let me do this every time they get a new little one.