Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 2, 2008

    I have been looking forward to Brandy & Kris's wedding for what seems like forever.  First of all, they are so wonderfully in love that I knew photographing them would be a dream.  They so easily get lost in the other's presence that the emotions come naturally, which makes for authentic beauty and awe-inspiring moments.  And I love that.

    The second thing that I loved about their wedding (aside from the wonderful wedding party, family, and friends that were there to support these two!) was that they had the wedding at The Sonnet House.  This, my friends, is the place to get married.  Period.  I used to drive by this house  and dream (in an Anne of Green Gables kind of way) that I lived there 100 years ago in my own perfect Victorian world.  And on Sunday, I got to live that dream, if only for a few hours.  From the stylish chandeliers to the red clawfoot tub, the owners thought of everything in the restoration process.  Brides to be, put this on the list of locations to scout out.  

    Ok, on to the pictures.  Here are my initial favorites, though I have tons more that I want to post. I am convinced that Brandy & Kris should quit their day jobs and model for bridal magazines around the country.  








    Brandy & Kris, your day was perfect.  Rain or shine, your love and commitment to one another is up to the test.  Thank you with all of my heart for letting me play a small part in such a momentous occasion.

    Have fun in Jamaica!!!

    1 comment:

    Kim said...

    Great pics; they do look like wedding models. Love the red, claw-foot tub. LOVE IT. I always wanted to tour the Sonnet House. It DOES look Anne of Green Gable-ish.