Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 5, 2007

    The Porters

    Adam and I spent Sunday afternoon with the Porters, and I could not have wanted it any other way.   I didn't want to leave.  They have such a unique bond with each other, and yet I never felt out of the loop.  When you are there, you are family.  And I loved that.  Alisa and Amy have been our dear friends for a while, but this was the first time that we'd gotten to hang out with the rest of the family.  I took family photos, Adam played at their church....it was a good afternoon.  And to top it all off, Alisa and Jeff got engaged on Friday (!!!) and so we got to do a few engagement photos as well!  











    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    love hands, the hand photo is my favorite.

    Anonymous said...

    Jessica, do you have a website with just albums of your pictures? I love the photos you take and would love to see more of your work!

    Keep it up!

    Laura Wells Arnold

    Anonymous said...

    hey .. i love these new posts
    i think i have met alisa's fiance' cause i think he went to montevallo .. anyway .. great job again .. just love your work ..

    erin

    Anonymous said...

    jess... i told you your work is amazing. everyone that sees the hand picture says that it's the best one they've every seen. i love it... i love you.

    Ginger said...

    I love the big pictures you put at the top. (I'm not real technical, can you tell?) I loved the coat and the roses are pretty too!

    Unknown said...

    please tell them i said hi and tell them I'm mike jones granddaughter Maggie.