Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 30, 2007

    Isn't he so precious?!  My aunt, my cousin, and her baby Cade came to Birmingham for the weekend and I got to visit with them last night.  Don't think I am exaggerating when I say that this is the best baby I have ever seen.  He didn't cry one time in the three hours that I was there.  He just played with his toys and took in everything that was going on around him.  I have about a million pictures that I'm going to post later, but here is my favorite so far.


    2 comments:

    Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

    he's precious. i'm glad that ya'll got to visit.

    Tom and Cyndi said...

    That is a precious picture of Cade. I know all the others will be just as good. Renee and Brittany will love them. Good job Jessica.
    Mom