Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 30, 2010

    Maternity Shots

    With my focus being mainly weddings, maternity photography is a little like greek to me. I've done very little and am not educated in the world of maternity photos. After booking a couple of maternity shoots, I thought I'd do my research to see what a standard maternity session entailed. I've decided that I'm definitely not into the almost nude, flowy material maternity work that is out there. Thankfully my clients weren't either! I wanted my sessions to highlight the beauty of pregnancy and all of the excitement and expectations that come along with it. Here are a few shots from my sessions...

    Kandace and Michael:

    Isn't she gorgeous?! We were going for the whole "glowing" look. :)


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Ashley:

    Pregnancy just suits Ashley. I hope I look this good when it's my turn!!!

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    I'm hoping to shoot more maternity photos in the future. If you're expecting, definitely give me a call!!!

    3 comments:

    Virginia said...

    These are stunning- and I love your perspective on the artistic feel of the photos!

    That one with the boots... I'm swooning!

    Bianchi said...

    I LOVE the one with the boots! what a great idea!

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.