Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 4, 2010

    Long time no see...

    ...or something like that. It seems like the longer I wait, the harder it is for me to get the gumption to face this little blog of mine. I'm not a new years resolution kind of person, so I won't promise to be a better blogger in 2010. But I do hope to enjoy blogging the more I do it. So in an effort to enjoy it, I'm going to try to blog the rest of my 2009 in the coming week. Can I do it? Yes. Will I do it? We'll hope for the best.

    Let's see, where did I leave off? Oh yes, Heather and Chris's beautiful wedding at the Sonnet House (which I have turned into a pretty new sample album and canvas....more on that later!). Next in the queu is Ben & Elizabeth's sweet wedding at Reid Chapel. They married on a rainy day in May (I could say that about most of my May weddings last year!). Ben & Elizabeth didn't let the rain bother them...in fact, Elizabeth told me later that her favorite photo of the entire day was one of the bridal party parading to the ceremony in the rain. I think umbrellas make wedding photos romantic....glad that she took the same view! Here are a few of the photos...



    wedding photography,wedding program,bouquets

    Ben was cool, calm and collected the entire day.

    groom

    Did I mention that Elizabeth has the most contagious laugh of all time? I can almost hear it when I look at this picture. Maybe one of my favorites of the day.


    bride,wedding photography
    This is Elizabeth's favorite. At first I didn't love that it was slightly out of focus, but now I think it adds to the romance of the picture. And it has an umbrella. Oh how I love a good umbrella picture!


    alabama wedding photography,alabama wedding photography,bride,bride

    A few of the lovely bride and groom...



    Photobucket

    alabama wedding photography

    alabama wedding photography,bride

    alabama wedding photography


    A huge thanks to Elizabeth and Ben for bringing me into to witness and capture their amazing day!

    3 comments:

    Amanda Pair said...

    welcome back! :) I love the walking in the rain picture too! but isn't it funny how the ones we *almost* toss out always end up being others favorites?

    can't wait to see more this week (no pressure!) :)

    paula said...

    about time lady, ha! they are beautiful though.

    Les said...

    such lovely pics! keep on blogging, i've started mine up again too, hopefully 2010 will bring regular updates. facebook is fine for snippets, but i love reading a good blog post any day!