Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 26, 2010

    Haley & Johnny: 7.25.2009

    So, I've been on a random, out of order blogging spurt this past year. Inevitably, this means that I have left out weddings that I've had the best intentions to blog. So, over the next week I'm going to try to play a little catch up!

    Haley and Johnny were one of my all time favorite couples. They have so much fun together and it is completely contagious- their friends and family could not help but have a fabulous time celebrating the marriage of such a wonderful couple!

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    3 comments:

    Shea Halliburton said...

    LOVE THESE! and also really love all the space you're giving the photos, lots of nice breathing room around... and love the logo placement. most of all, LOVE YOU

    scbphotography said...

    LOVE the b/w kissing and dancing photo. also LOVE the b/w leaving photo. the contrast of the b/w is awesome. great work!!! :)

    Jessica said...

    thanks ladies!!! :)