Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 13, 2009

    Andrew & Melissa: April 4, 2009

    As you can see, I am WAY behind on blogging my weddings from this year.  I have decided to go back and try to blog all that I have missed, starting in April.  Good luck to me! :)  

    You may remember seeing Melissa in some of the photos from Jaime's wedding earlier this year.  Well, come April 4th, it was her turn to be the stunning bride!  I was so excited to be able to celebrate with their family once again.  The day turned out to be sunny and beautiful for Melissa and Andrew, and we could not have wished for anything more.

    Melissa made such a beautiful bride...


    Photobucket

    And Andrew was a handsome groom...

    Photobucket


    A few fun portraits....
    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    To view more photos from their day, click here!


    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, these are beautiful and sweet! I can't wait to see more of your work!