Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 17, 2009

    Patrick and Jaime

    Patrick & Jaime's wedding was incredibly special to me.  Jaime and I were Phi Mus at Montevallo together and have been good friends ever since.  I could not imagine a person more perfect for Jaime than Patrick.  Their wedding day was filled with sweet emotion and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop the tears from flowing as they made their promise of forever to the Lord and each other.  It was a beautiful day from start to finish and I count myself blessed to have been a part.


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    2 comments:

    paula said...

    so beautiful! i absolutely adore it.

    Anonymous said...

    omg I had no idea that Jaime even got married! WOW! You did a great job on the photography! You have a great gift! Hope to see you soon :)