Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 2, 2009

    Happy New Year!

    So I know I'm a little late, but I hope that you all had a happy and safe new year celebration!  I've been scheming and planning for 2009 for a while, and am so excited about everything that is in store.  I do have several internal changes that I hope will improve the smoothness of my business and my ability to serve my clients.  I'm also attending my very first photography conference!!  I can't wait to develop my craft and learn from some of my favorite photographers

    I also wanted to thank everyone who sent in their nominations for my Giving is Awesome contest.  I have chosen a winner and could not be more excited about photographing and getting to know their family.  Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to give.

    I am photographing a good friend's wedding tomorrow and then setting up at the Wynfrey Bridal Fair on Sunday.  Back to regularly scheduled programming soon! :)

    No comments: