Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 22, 2008

    "Giving is Awesome" Contest Reminder!!

    Photobucket

    Just a friendly reminder to submit your nominations for the Giving is Awesome contest! Remember:

    1.  You cannot nominate yourself, and the person nominated must be incapable of purchasing my services.
    2. They must either a) live in or b) be able to travel to the Birmingham area.
    3. You must email me at jswphotography@gmail.com with the family's full story.

    In order to honor the privacy of the family that wins, I have decided not to post their names/story on my blog (unless they specify otherwise).  Don't let this deter you from sending in your nominations!  Several have already been submitted, and there is still one week left!  The winner will receive a photo shoot, a $250 print credit, and a dvd of full resolution photos to keep!  Time to get busy and send those nominations in!

    No comments: