Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 9, 2008

    Back...and better than ever?

    Ok, I'm not even sure if anyone is out there anymore! If you are, I applaud your patience and perseverance.  :)  I have been so incredibly busy these past few months, which has been such a blessing (I love new clients!!!) but I have been unprepared for the toll it would take on this little blog.  I have so much to share...I don't even know where to start!

    As you have probably already noticed, the blog is getting a little face lift.  We are in process, so please keep checking back for a finished product.  I'm so excited about the new look!

    I have SO many sessions to share with you from the past 3 months.  I'll try to post 1 a day to catch up.  Hold me to this!!!  Here we go...

    Mallory and Ron are two of the kindest, warmest people that I have ever met.  We shot their engagement photos way back in September, and I enjoyed my time with them so much that I kept them in front of my camera for over 2 hours!  It doesn't hurt that they are also totally photogenic.  


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Mallory & Ron, thank you for involving me in such a beautiful part of your life!  Their wedding was in November....more fun images to come soon!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    YAY! I'm still here:) I always check your blog, along with two other photo blogs weekly. I'm so excited to see the images to come. How is business going? Are you loving it? Hope you are doing well.

    <>< Ali Patrick