Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 13, 2009

    Sara and Will, 4.25.09

    Sara and Will had the sweetest down on the farm wedding you could have imagined.  They decided to wed on her uncle's land and hold the reception in his adjoining barn.  The details were so authentic and endearing, just like the two of them.  

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    I was so in love with the reception details at this wedding.  The organic, earthy theme was so tastefully done.  Isn't this just beautiful?!

    Photobucket

    The lighting around the cake was like butter....I would pay to have lighting like this everywhere I shoot.
    Photobucket

    If you can't tell, I can't get enough of dancing reception shots.  First dances are one of my favorite parts of the wedding day.
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Click here to view their slideshow!

    3 comments:

    Laura said...

    I must say, she is the most beautiful bride I've ever seen! :)

    Brandon Gresham said...

    Love the barn details! So country chic!

    Anonymous said...

    What a beautiful, beautiful wedding! I absolutely love the simplicity of it. And you are right, the lighting turned out to be gorgeous. Like buttah!

    You did such a wonderful job of capturing the moment and they are a lovely couple. So glad that you can share these photos with us!