Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 26, 2008

    Updates

    Here are some links that I promised!

    To check out CJ's music on his myspace page (see this post for more info), click here.

    Please keep praying for baby Jonathan. Rebecca & Keith Ray, a sweet couple from our church, gave birth to Jonathan 1 1/2 weeks ago. His due date wasn't until May. The Lord has really shown his provision and grace through Jonathan's birth. His parents have set up a blog to detail his development. Follow along with them here.

    I've added these two links in the list to the right for future reference.

    Wedding season is soon approaching, so I thought I would try something new. I'm becoming more and more connected with other wedding vendors that I really respect and want to highlight. As I was planning my wedding, I struggled to with where to start. Hopefully this will help alleviate the stress for some bride out there!

    I'll start with music, since I have a live-in wedding musician. :) My husband Adam plays in a wonderful group called Act of Congress , which consists of a violin, upright bass, guitar, & mandolin. They are all experienced musicians who are available for weddings & receptions. Check out their music here and shoot them an email at actofcongressmusic@gmail.com for more info. They have a wedding demo of typical songs used in weddings--if you are interested ask for a sample--they'll hook you up!

    I'm going to continue to update this list of vendors. Click the "wedding vendors" label for an isolated listing, and keep checking back for more updates!!



    No comments: