Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 21, 2008

    Baby Caldwell

    Adam's older sister Katie is due in 6 days!  I really cannot believe that it is time for Baby Caldwell to come.  Katie and her husband Lee chose not to find out if they were having a boy or a girl.  So as you can imagine, the anticipation is mounting!  Pregnancy really becomes Katie...she has always been petite, so the little baby growing in her tummy really shows!  I think that is just beautiful, and was secretly hoping that she would want some maternity photos.  We pulled out the camera for a quick 10 minute photoshoot at the family get together last weekend.  Isn't she gorgeous?



    3 comments:

    Kim said...

    Gorgeous. I love the black and white with the natural light. I think maternity pictures of a new mother are my favorite. There's a light of wonder and anticipation in their eyes. And you caught it.

    Anonymous said...

    I love pregnant women! They are so beautiful. I didn't like myself pregnant but I do love other preggos. Kim Hill tried to get some pictures of me when I was about 8 months along. I look back on it now and I really wish I took her up on it. Even though it seems like at the time you feel like you are going to be pregnant forever, the season of your life goes by so very fast. Maybe next time...

    Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

    beautiful!