Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 3, 2008

    CJ

    C.J. needed some promo pics done for his music, so we met up downtown yesterday to see what we could come up with.  C.J. is getting his music career jumpstarted with new photos, a new myspace account, some new tunes--I'll post a link when he has his music up for listening. 

    One perk from yesterday--Adam came along to help me out.  This was a first--I always try to talk him into to coming with me, usually to no avail.   He was my assistant/entertainment during the shoot.  I had a blast with him there--he and C.J. had a good time chatting about musical things while I just shot away.  

    So I took about a million pictures, but for some reason my computer has decided load at a snail-like pace, so I gave up trying to post more than one.  I'm glad that I got this one up, though.  It's my favorite of the moment.  I'll post more C.J. promos soon!


    1 comment:

    Paige M said...

    Great picture, makes me want to hear his music.