Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 27, 2008

    24

    Adam and I are now officially addicted to the show 24.   I'm almost ashamed to admit it...this is not my typical happy-go-lucky comedy.  I don't like supsense or violence or "plotting and scheming and thieving" (as Adam said in a snooty voice).   But I just can't tear myself away from this show.  There are so many twists and turns, I just HAVE to know what will happen next.  I hide behind the laptop 1/2 the time with my eyes closed and my ears plugged screaming, "Adam I can't watch!  Tell me when it's over!"  Why do I do this to myself?

    3 comments:

    Kim said...

    That's the way I watch all movies: behind something or running to the kitchen saying, "Um, I'm very thirsty. Tell me when this part is over." And then I peek around the way until it's over.

    Burt said...

    welcome fellow addict! which season are you watching?

    Jessica said...

    we're almost done with season 1. and we just started it this week. wow.