Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 27, 2007

    Neighbors

    We are blessed to have some really friendly, kind neighbors.  I'm learning that truly nice neighbors are few and far between these days, so Adam and I breathed a sigh of relief when we moved in and met Diane, Rufus, and Mitchell.  I love coming home and seeing them out in the yard and chatting with them after work.  It was great to meet Diane's whole family on Saturday.  Thanks for letting me photograph you all!









    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm like Crissy, I need to find other words to describe your work besides - beautiful, breath-taking, ect. It was good to see you Sunday in the toddler room, thanks for hanging around and helping in there, even though my son was a bit cranky. I do want to add that I love how you move your logo around on your photos so it becomes part of the photo and not just a mindless entity on it's own stuck in a corner. I think that shows a lot of thoughtfulness on your part. Not that I am some kind of expert, it's just an observation! I would love to talk to you about doing some pictures of my family but that will be after Christmas. It's just too hectic right now. Great photos!