Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 5, 2007

    Wanderings

    We roamed the streets of downtown Birmingham, camera in tow, laughing and looking for some inconspicuous haven of light and color to fill pictures and make memories. Kindred undertones set the stage for a lighthearted afternoon. Jennifer knew my husband and brother-in-law before I did, and inevitably several conversations centered around the sheer goofiness they exude. We talked about movies (only the girliest -- Mean Girls, Center Stage, Hairspray-- were worthy of our words). As the tide of conversation weaved and ebbed, it became evident that Jennifer is on the edge of her seat, ready for the changes that await her. Goodbye, UAB. Hello, tomorrow. Jennifer Shell is on her way.










    6 comments:

    David Russell said...

    Excellent series!

    I am normally not a fan of "the crop", but I love the shot of her eyes. The colors throughout are fantastic! The blue of the eyes and the green of the wall--great!

    Kim said...

    Love the downtown pics. That is a good idea that I will be sure to copy.

    Anonymous said...

    i am loving these new posts .. wow .. great job jessica

    Anonymous said...

    Jessica, This is brian moats (ashton mikell's fiance).
    You're pictures are amazing, you are really producing some awesome work. I applaud you sister.

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Jessica, I don't know if you remember meeting me at church or not but I remember meeting you. I just had to leave you a comment and tell you that your work is beautiful. I've had a lot of fun glancing around at all the photos of our church members and their families! Hope to run into you again at church and maybe tell you all this in person. -Melissa Mohr

    Jessica said...

    thanks for the encouragement everyone!! it really means alot.