Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 25, 2007

    My Husband, the Rockstar

    Adam has had alot going on with his band, Act of Congress, in the last year.  I'm super proud of how much they've accomplished in the short time that they've been together.  He's just recently decided to continue to pursue his solo career as well, so we made our way to Sloss Furnace yesterday to get some promo shots.  Well, we made it all the way to the locked gate.  We ended up settling for the vacant lot across the street, and hopefully some of these turned out.  I can never complain about getting to photograph the most gorgeous (ahem, I mean handsome) subject in the world.  


















    2 comments:

    Snarky Seamstress said...

    I love the one of Adam under the overpass. It looks really cool!

    Crissy said...

    I like the one in front of the door. Lots of contrast and texture... oh and a handsome fella. Good pics.