Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 21, 2009

    Sweet Baby Haynes

    As you have probably figured out by browsing the blog, I don't do alot of baby photoshoots.  I LOVE babies, but have never really marketed for child/family photos.  When my friends Melody and Brandon had little Haynes, I just HAD to come over and take pictures of the sweet little guy.  At just 2 weeks old, he was a perfect angel the whole time and barely fussed!  I couldn't have asked for a better session.

    Here is my FAVORITE photo of the shoot.

    Photobucket

    Haynes & Brandon:


    Photobucket



    Beautiful mom and beautiful baby:


    Photobucket

    I love little baby toes!


    Photobucket


    I think baby photos look so classic and timeless in black and white.

    Photobucket


    I loved getting to spend the afternoon with the sweet Ellis family.  Haynes is absolutely perfect and it was so special to see Brandon and Melody's love for him.  I'm looking forward to watching Haynes grow and develop over the years!

    3 comments:

    scbphotography said...

    oh jessica, you can photograph anything! these baby shots look GREAT... i do agree with you; the first one is my favorite!!!

    Brandon Gresham said...

    So in love with your lighting on these Jessica! Awesome!

    Jessica said...

    thanks friends!