Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 13, 2009

    The Latest

    Well, it's been such a busy month!  Lots of changes since I last checked in.  We got a dog (more on that soon), I visited my sister in Ft. Lauderdale for the first time since she moved at the beginning of the year, I shot 3 weddings, we decided to put our house up for sale and have been thoroughly cleaning and preparing (anyone want to buy a cute house in Moody?), and I second shot for the fabulous Camille Beasely at Santa Rosa Beach.  Needless to say I've been running 90 to nothing trying to keep up and have neglected (once again) this little blog of mine.  So as I get ready to run off to Rachel and Nathan's wedding today, I wanted to share a few photos from the wedding I shot with Camille this week.

    Camille and I traveled down to Santa Rosa Beach, FL this week to shoot her sister's wedding.  It was SUCH a wonderful, relaxing week and I am so thankful that I got to tag along.  The wedding was sweet and simple and perfect for Candace & Jacob (Camille's sister and now brother-in-law).

    Getting Ready...

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    A few portraits before the ceremony (LOVE the late afternoon Florida sunlight!)...


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket




    The sweet sunset ceremony...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    A few more portraits before the sun went down...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Thank you to Camille for letting me help out, and to Candace and Jacob for letting me be there to capture their sweet wedding!  Check out Camille's blog for more great photos and a slideshow!

    More to come on life and wedding season soon!

    2 comments:

    scbphotography said...

    wow. love your choices... you captured the florida beauty better than i think it even is. you are just wonderful. thank YOU for coming along, and keep up the good work. she's so beautiful

    Kellen Jacob said...

    My favorite wedding pictures of yours yet. Simple, yet elegant. Well done.