Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 12, 2007

    For the love...




    I took both of these images several weeks ago, and for some reason have just hesitated to put them up on the blog. It had been so long since I just went out and shot for the love of shooting....the practical side of me demanded that I spend my time only on things I deemed productive. I'm realizing more and more that I have to keep the flame alive, if you know what I mean. I have to shoot for myself because I LOVE IT. That is the only thing that will keep me loving it for years to come. So I'm not really worried about whether these images appear good or bad, mediocre or not. I shot and posted them because I had to.

    3 comments:

    j&bH said...

    Well, the good news is...you are fabulous at the thing you love to do. The bad thing is...eventually you are going to be a very busy & famous person for that very reason...oh, sorry, I guess there is no bad thing!

    Neither photo is mediocre, in fact, both are wonderful! I look forward to going through your images and finding something to buy, frame, and hang on our walls! I am so proud of you & I love you!

    Kim said...

    love them

    Anonymous said...

    i love these pics .. and have enjoyed looking at your work .. you definitely have great talent .. and definitely have a gift that God has given to you.. keep it up ..

    erin