Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 18, 2007

    A few changes...

    Adam and I just switched over to mac, so I'm having to make a few changes in my photography workflow. The slideshow program I used previously is only pc-compatible, so it may be a while before I figure out a new system of posting slideshows online.....I guess that just means I'll have to post more photos to make up for it. :) I'm going to try to shoot more and post more in the next few weeks (please hold me to that).

    Other important, non-photography news:

    MY PARENTS ARE MOVING TO AUSTRALIA IN ONE MONTH.
    Wow, right? I was shocked when they told me. My Dad just took a 12-month position at the company's branch in Melbourne. I'm so so so thrilled that my parents are taking this opportunity (they have always put my sister and me before themselves--it's time for them to do something spontaneous and exciting), but at the same time I'm going to miss them terribly. But hey, it's just a year right? I told them they have to start a blog and post lots of pictures. :)

    I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!
    Adam's older sister Katie and her husband Lee are having a baby! Their little one is due in March. It's the first grandchild in the family, so everyone is so ecstatic about the news. I can't wait to start buying baby presents!


    Well, that's it for my non-photography post. I'm counting on you all to hold me to my promise to be a better blogger.

    1 comment:

    Crissy said...

    Yeah for Jessica!!!! More posts. More posts. Not that I don't love the pics but I like to hear your voice also.