Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 19, 2007

    Blackerby Family





    I had so much fun with the Blackerby family last weekend. They had no trouble just being themselves while I shot away. I love it when people forget that I am there and act like they do every other day when a photographer is not following them around. I am still learning how to ease people's camera fears and help them to "act natural"....I find that those type of photos are my favorites. The Blackerby family really made things easy for me! Thanks guys!

    3 comments:

    Kim said...

    How does one get an appointment with a dear Jessica Wright? Let me know...

    Jessica said...

    just give me a call! i can hook you up :) 213-2195

    David Russell said...

    Jessica, great work! Good luck in the business venture. I bet you will do quite well.