Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 25, 2009

    The Incredible Pregs

    Meet the Pregs.  They may very well be the most fun and creative family that I know.  Whitney has a fabulous design business called Pikl Paper (check it out for some really cute personalized stationary, sippy cup labels, enclosure cards, etc).  It was Whitney who designed my logo that I love so much.  Nate is a graphic designer as well.  He works at a company that produces these incredibly elaborate corporate trade show booths...very cool stuff.

    I've been looking forward to their shoot for quite awhile.  We were originally hoping for some fall photos, but it never worked out for both of our schedules.  I'm glad that we waited--I feel like I've had lots of time to pre-visualize and am really happy with the way their photos turned out.
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Doesn't Whitney's laugh make you want to join her?
    Photobucket
    My original idea for this photo was to have the boys playing "airplane."   They got tickled at each other and forgot the whole airplane idea altogether.  I'm pretty sure I like how this turned out even better.
    Photobucket

    5 comments:

    Amy said...

    Jessica, i love the banana picture! It is so whimsical!

    Jessica said...

    those are some of my favorites and it was totally whitney's idea! these came at the end of our shoot (around 6:30pm) and were a means of keeping the boys happy until dinner. i think it was a nice compromise. :)

    Anonymous said...

    What an awesome family! Talk about infectious smiles! Great shots Jessica!

    Kellen Jacob said...

    Love the shot from underneath. Very cool. Good work!

    Crissy said...

    Jess, I haven't checked blogs in such a long time. I just spent almost half an hour looking at yours! Love the pictures. You just get better and better!