Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 23, 2009

    Ben & Elizabeth

    Well hello to all of my friends in blogland!  It's been a while since I have checked in with you.  March has been a busy month for me, and I have loved every minute of it.  I started it off with Paul Johnson's workshop in beautiful Rosemary Beach, FL.  I cannot tell all of you how beneficial it was for me to take a few days off to reinvigorate my business.  Since then, I've had a series of engagement and family sessions to keep me busy and I cannot complain!  I have the most wonderful clients and I relish my time with them. :)

    Elizabeth and Ben definitely fall into the "most wonderful clients" category.  When Elizabeth first contacted me about shooting her wedding, I knew immediately that we would click.  She is incredibly warm and personable with the most contagious laugh you've ever heard.  I met them at Botanical Gardens on a beautiful chilly Saturday morning to shoot their engagements.











    I am counting down the days until their May 23rd wedding!!  

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    ahhh such beautiful work! I love love love it Jessica! :D
    It was so great to meet you at the workshop, maybe we can meet up again sometime soon!
    Hey, I forgot- are you shooting with the Nikon D3?

    Jessica said...

    thanks lauren! i am shooting with the d3. i have yet to pull off the crazy tricks that paul does with it though!

    anytime you are in birmingham just give me a call. taylor and i had lunch the other day. we'd love a workshop reunion. :)