Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 16, 2009

    Stunning

    Ok, so I know that I have a bad habit of blogging weddings in bits and pieces as I work on them, but you'd do the same thing if you were me! :)  I just get so excited as I am editing through that I have to share a photo here and there when one catches my eye.  So you must forgive/bear with me!

    I'm in the middle of editing Kaci & Ben's wedding (we were out of town last weekend so I am a bit behind), but I just couldn't help but share this photo I snapped of Kaci will we were getting ready for her bridals.  The first word that came to my mind when I saw this was "stunning." Absolutely stunning.  This girl is incapable of taking an unflattering photograph.  


    Photobucket

    More from their wedding soon.  I'm also planning on sharing a few photos from her bridal session that we shot in November!  Check back for more in the next day or two!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Jessica! Love the lighting on this. Very pretty!