Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 17, 2009

    Kaci's Bridals

    Kaci and I shot her bridals way back in November, but I have been saving them to post after her wedding.  The particular November day that we chose to shoot just happened to provide us with sub-zero temperatures.  Poor Kaci was such a trooper...you would never know from her photos that her teeth were chattering in between takes.  

    Like I said before, isn't she gorgeous?


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    I always love to switch it up and shoot downtown, so I had a blast!  Kaci has a really unique taste, so the urban look totally suited her.  We had a great shoot despite the weather and came away with some fun photos!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You guys found some great backdrops in the city, these are great.

    <>< Ali