Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 10, 2007

    Special offers!!!

    Need photos for your Christmas cards? Don't want to pay for a full session? From now until the end of October, I'm going to be offering mini-sessions for $25. These short sessions are great for getting that one perfect picture to send to family and friends for the holidays. Each session is 30 minutes and comes with one photo of your choice on cd (additional digital photos: $5 each). Prints availble for purchase upon request. Interested? Shoot me an email: jswphotography@gmail.com

    Already had your photo session but want to get in on a good deal? If you refer someone to me and they book, I'll send you a free 8x10 from your last session ($20 value!!). Tell them to mention your name when they set up their appointment.

    No comments: