Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 23, 2007

    Ginny's Birthday Bash!

    Ginny discipled me and several of my close friends back in the college days, and we've all stayed pretty close. She asked me to be her "zap girl" for her 30th b'day bash...for those of you in a sorority, you know just what this means. Well, needless to say, I was counting down the days until I could get my zap on. Her party was at The J. Clyde downtown, and it was really perfect. Her roomates Lyndsey and Jessica went all out on this one. Ginny, don't ever doubt that you are loved.


    Can't you just see it in all of their faces? (I cornered everyone in this picture and made them do their best "Happy Birthday Ginny" face)




    Details...










    Birthday Girl...


















    Friends...













    Happy Birthday Ginny!

    No comments: