Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 29, 2009

    Earl and Stefanie: The Engagement

    Earl and Stefanie win the award for the most creative session location!  Earl is a fireman and they decided to start their session out at his station.  They even had the guys clean up a firetruck for us!  I was too excited for words...I mean, what photographer wouldn't swoon over a big shiny red engine???  Here are a few at the station...


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    From the station we traveled over to Tannehill, which is such a hidden jewel!  I hadn't been there in years, and had forgotten how much beauty and natural history encompasses the park.  Earl practically grew up at Tannehill and was able to fill me in on all the cool places to shoot. 

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    3 comments:

    Amanda Pair said...

    That bridge shot is awesome!

    The Williamson's said...

    I used to work with her. She is adorable! Their pictures turned out great!!

    mtroncale said...

    What a cute couple!