Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 27, 2009

    Chase & Courtney

    I could not have had a better time during this shoot if I had tried. Chase and Courtney were the perfect models and were totally comfortable and natural in front of my big awkward lens. :)  Seriously, I could have said "stand on your head and cross your eyes" and they would have looked completely adorable doing it.   Not only are they gorgeous together, but they are the nicest people you will ever meet.  AND, BONUS FEATURE, Courtney is a stylist at my favorite hair salon, Hair Reflections.  (Notice her so-perfect-it-makes-you-sick hair in the photos to follow--seriously, I would do anything for hair like that!).   To top it all off, they are completely in love....and that makes for the perfect session.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    4 comments:

    Amanda said...

    she does my hair! beautiful photos, jess.

    Anonymous said...

    IN LOVE with the blue door/wall. It looks awesome! :)

    <>< Ali

    scbphotography said...

    i graduated high school with her... she has always been that stunning, but my goodness - you captured it so well. fantastic job.

    Anonymous said...

    She also does my hair and I heard that she has left Hair Reflections! Does anyone know where she works now or what her last name is?